Sokaogon Gaming Enterprise Corporation is always accepting applications.
We accept applications on an ongoing basis to consider as employment opportunities become available. All general applications are retained for one year from the date of receipt. Mole Lake Casino & Lodge is dedicated to providing exceptional guest service in all of our departments. Reliable, courteous individuals interested in joining our fun and exciting team are encouraged to submit an application. If interested in a career at Mole Lake Casino & Lodge:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be physically able to perform all aspects of position duties.
- Reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to interact well with the public and co-workers.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain a Gaming License.
- Must submit to and pass drug and alcohol tests.
Fill out an application and attach your resume (if applicable) and submit to the Human Resource Department.
You can download & print an application online or pick one up at the Mole Lake Casino Player's Club.
Applications must be fully completed. If not, it will delay the hiring process or not be considered.
For details on what each position entails and its requirements, feel free to contact the Human Resource Department at the number below.
You may also e-mail, fax, or mail your application with your resume (if applicable) to the contact information below:
Submit applications, resumes & references to:
Human Resources Department
PO Box 277, Crandon, WI 54520
HR E-Mail: email@example.com